Tuesday, October 10, 2006

JJB Sports update

I got some trainers today! woohoo!
AND I was served by an enthusiastic man with a South African accent (I think). Hooray for £11.99 trainers.
Whilst queuing up for to pay (actually, I wasn't really queueing, I was just standing there) the person next to me drew my attention to something on the shelf behind the desk. A tiny, dinky, tinsy little pair of pink addidas trainers. Apparently going for the bargain price of £14.99. Yes, that's right, you can now buy (child) size 0 trainers, for £3 than I paid for my (adult) size 9's which they're going to grow out of within a month. I don't know what very small people are supposed to do with trainers either, play 5-a-side football perhaps, or run a marathon before they can walk.

The world is going crazy around me, why won't it let me take part?

1 comment:

The Green Man said...

There will be a reckoning...