Monday, April 16, 2007

Exams

(this is my fourth attempt to write this post)
My exam timetable has finally come through and it's na' lookin' good! I know the rest of you will doubtless be as shocked and apalled as I am at this travesty - I have an exam at 9:00 AM on a Saturday. A Saturday! There are no suitable words to express my horror at the prospect of this dreadful event.

Anyway, enough drama-queening.

My new jacket was looking highly stylish yesterday as was my new tie! Although I wore the jacket when I sat down, which creased the back and then I took it off to sit down and hung it from the back of the chair, which then creased the collar...
Here are some more photos from last weekend:

2 comments:

Dan Pugh said...

You have quite the artistic eye - I'm sure I've seen that bridge and river a few miles away from my home...

Cath said...

Well - an exam on a Saturday is not good. Not good at all. But I'm sure, at least, I hope, that you will survive the ordeal.

Very nice photos.